Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Walking along Spruce Creek this Morning

 

Walking along Spruce Creek this Morning


I went walking along Spruce Creek this morning

I enjoyed God's beautiful creation

I went for solitude and recreation

I found myself amid a crowd

There were birds and squirrels, people and dogs

I realized the message the Lord had for me

You came to enjoy my creation...

Let Me show you my handy work

When you think of the beauty of creation, never forget My crowning achievement.

People

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27 NIV

While the world is beautiful and captivating, none of it compares with those that He created in His own image.

Enjoy people


© 2012 Leo J. Woodman

No comments:

Post a Comment